Importing DVD Profiler Info Into
First I'm assuming you have DVD Profiler already set up and all your movies
entered into it.
Exporting from DVD Profiler
- Once you have this done in DVD profiler go to "File > Export Profiler
- At the "Export Profile Database" window accept the default XML Format, and
choose wherever you would like for the collection.xml file to be saved.
Importing into Xlobby
- Start up xlobby, then hit F2 to go into the setup mode. From there
click on the "Databases" tab then below that the "Import" tab.
- Under "Template", Choose "Movies"
- Under the "Import To DB:" section choose the "Movies" database.
-note- If you do not have a movies database to choose from in that box,
right above there in "New DB:" type in "movies" (minus the quotes) then click
"Add" and then you will be able to choose "movies" in the "Import to DB:" box
- In the Section at the bottom labled "DVD Profiler Settings" choose "all
- Under "Folder" browse to and choose the folder where DVD Profiler is
- Under "XML" browse to and choose the collection.xml file you exported
- Make sure that "all movies" is checked and under "Import Type", that
"movie" is selected
After all these settings your window should look something like this:
- Now click "Import". Another window will pop up showing the progress,
however it will not count the number of movies imported, it just stays at 0.
When it is done, it will look like this:
- Click close when it is done, then on the previous window where you were,
to the right of the "Import to DB:" section where "movies" is selected, click
"Edit DB" There you should see all of your imported movies like this:
Congrats! Your movies are imported now!