CD burnering Plugin?

Xlobby plugin development

Re: CD burnering Plugin?

Postby vicom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:57 pm

Here is the script to burn M3U's (playlist)

I assume your
[1] Xlobby playlists are stored under c:\Program Files\Xlobby\playlists\ if not then change the playlist variable in the script to point to your playlist folder
Code: Select all
playlistpath ="c:\Program Files\Xlobby\playlists\"

[2] Path to NeroCMD is c:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\nerocmd if not then change the path to point to your NeroCMD in the script
Code: Select all
 batch_action = """c:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\nerocmd"" --write --drivename " + DriveLetter + enplus_finalise + " --real --detect_non_empty_disc --underrun_prot --force_erase_disc --audio " + burnpath + ""

[3] Paramenter to pass when calling the script: the name of the playlist , the drive letter of your CD/DVD writer eg: "rock", F
Attachments
BurnPlaylist.txt
M3U (Playlist Burning Script)
(3.86 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by vicom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverstone LC14M, Axim X30, Touchscreen, Hauppage WinTV PVR II 500MCE Dual Tuner, 2TB RAID 6 NAS
vicom

Postby rembetis on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm

vicom wrote:[3] Paramenter to pass when calling the script: the name of the playlist , the drive letter of your CD/DVD writer eg: rock, F

Thanks again, vicom. Is there no way to auto-fill the name of the playlist field, as with the %music>parameter% variable in the album-burning script?
Portecho: Entertainment Technology News, Reviews and How-to's
rembetis

Postby vicom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm

use: playlistname
its a Xlobby variable that store the current selected playlist
Silverstone LC14M, Axim X30, Touchscreen, Hauppage WinTV PVR II 500MCE Dual Tuner, 2TB RAID 6 NAS
vicom

Postby rembetis on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks, but I must have the syntax wrong because the script keeps saying "no such playlist" after I select a playlist and invoke the script.

Should my parameters look like: BurnPlaylist.txt playlistname d or BurnPlaylist.txt %playlistname% d or something else, because neither of those work?
rembetis

Postby vicom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 pm

rembetis wrote:Should my parameters look like: BurnPlaylist.txt playlistname d or BurnPlaylist.txt %playlistname% d or something else, because neither of those work?

Try the parameters: BurnPlaylist.txt "playlistname" d
add "" to playlistname. Let me know if this works for you.. I've tested on mine and it works
vicom

Postby rembetis on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm

vicom wrote:Try the parameters: BurnPlaylist.txt "playlistname" d
add "" to playlistname. Let me know if this works for you.. I've tested on mine and it works

No joy. I had tried that as well. Tried it again and am still getting "No Such Playlist"

Perhaps my playlist page is not configured correctly. I am also having problems adding new tracks to existing playlists and then re-saving. The odd thing is when I use playlistname in a text field, it is filled with the name of the currently active playlist.
rembetis

Postby vicom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 pm

Did you change the path of your playlist in the script?
What is the message on the first messagebox you get when run the script?
vicom

Postby rembetis on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Your path structure is the same as mine. Program Files>Xlobby>playlists. If I type the name of a playlist directly, instead of "playlistname" the script does work.

The first message is: Selected Playlist, c:\Program Files\Xlobby\playlists\playlistname.m3u , then No Such Playlist.

So, for whatever reason, "playlistname" is not filling the field as a variable, but as straight text.
rembetis

Previous

Return to Plugins