The following is my email to you.
Thank you for your replying.
1. Using TVxb software, I was able to create my own xmltv.xml (http://www.tvxb.com
). It supports utf-8 encoding so I could retrieve Korean schedule. Pls. check the attached. the myhd lineup is not added because I'm in my office now.
2. To find out the lineup (At first time, I didn't know what is lineup and later found it's channel lists or something like that ), I joined the zap2it.com and created my logins.
3. Zap2it doesn't support other regions except US and Canada so there's no way to finish the configuration except adding one fake location in it.
So I added NJ as my location information and I got one lineup like NJxxxxx.
4. I tested your art III skins and found myhd was working ok but no EPG information was not shown.
5. I thought what I missed was lineup information and tried to add it my fake one and clicked the 'create my lineup' button but, I encountered an error something like 'can't create process?' I don't know exact English message because It was Korean word. Of course, I added the locations of myhd file, xmltv.xml file, etc.
6. What should I do to show correct EPG information in your art skin using my xmltv.xml?