The new spidering system, it's a work in progress but I will upload it soon...hopefully this weekend. Search results are very fast using the new "direct" backend system. The old way we used to do covers is done using the "web" button.
I've also added the ability to use custom graph files (GRF) from graph edit, so now we will be able to customize the media player. The screenshot is the graph I made in graph edit for the calrad test bed systems.
There is also a ton of dvd plugin copy fixes that will be in the next release, it's really stable now.
I also have to finish the new forum, it's been in kind of in limbo the past couple days.