DVD Playback

Information related to the pre-release commercial version of xlobby

DVD Playback

Postby wesblack on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Post any concerns or information regarding DVD playback for xLobby Versions 2.0 here.

See this news link: http://xlobby.com/news/2008/01/20/xlobb ... formation/

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Re: DVD Playback

Postby Jay on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Wes, you had offered to build a special graphfile for those of us running the current PowerDVD7 and Vista OS. I can't reach you thru your Calrad email addy. You had asked me for my email.

You also asked me for my email because you wanted me to test a ver of the internal player. That was with respect to your neat traffic cams.

I get thru to Bob OK by email. Can I troulble him to relay these 2 messages and my address to you?

Jay

Postby wesblack on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:55 am

Hi Jay,

I did create a special graph for Power DVD Ver 7.0. I Can E-Mail it to you this week or I can post it here for everyone to use. If you look under your My xLobby there is a section for paid users to download the most rescent build of xLobby ver 2.0. We are releaseing a ver 2.0 build this week that has some improvements of DVD playback, Internet Radio, Traffic cameras, and much more.

I have been quite busy since returning from CES, Steven is working hard and trying to get a Ver 3.0 beta release out. I will be posting more details on Ver 3.0 this week. I will provide a list of new fixes and features added to the build.

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Postby Jay on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 am

Thanks Wes.
I think more of us are forced going into Vista and those of us who joined the PowerDVD party late, have had to buy version 7 so I think it would be useful to post your graphfile for all registered members.

New media player in 7353.3. I did D/L that to my test machine but that has no PowerDVD at all. I did see the skinning diff, however. I installed 7353.3 on my server but the appearance of the player didn't change.

Anyway, I request you post your new graphfile for all who may be able to use it.

Regards,
Jay
Jay

Postby defrag on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:25 am

+1 from me

That would be really useful.
XPro - The Widescreen 1360x768 Skin
xWOL2 - Wake On Lan Plugin with Network Monitoring
xLiveShout - Live Shoutcast Browser Plugin
My HTPC
defrag

Postby rika on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:45 am

+1 , Power DVD v7 here too...

Rika
Skins: Dragon Vintage HeavyMetalFlash Green In Work
-------------------------Have Fun!----------------------------
rika

Postby cmhardwick on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Jay,

7353.3 has been out for at least a month. It's not the new one he was talking about. The release date is shown beside the download.
Cicero ... loving xLobby, both versions ... now just to get all the new toys ...
cmhardwick

Postby Jay on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:06 pm

Oh, I thought the Dec. 19 build was the last build. (/my/...). So these are previous vers.
So it's the page where we get the temporary PW from Bob. Geeze. Thanks
Jay

Postby lar282 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:18 pm

I think WES ment that he IS going to release a noew one..

-"We are releaseing a ver 2.0 build this week that has some improvements of DVD playback, Internet Radio, Traffic cameras, and much more."

//Lasse
lar282

Postby Jay on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm not sure. CMH said "Jay,
7353.3 has been out for at least a month. It's not the new one he was talking about. The release date is shown beside the download."

But the latest date I see is Dec. 19. What I infer from his post is that he's seeing a later build somewhere.

I'm sure this will be cleared up shortly. :)
Jay

Postby cmhardwick on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Wes will be putting a new build up this week, per his email. These builds are available to registered users under My xLobby. Just look for the build date. I'm not seeing a newer build Jay. I said it's been there for at least a month. Today is the 21st, that build was put up on the 19th of last month.
Look for a new build this week to be placed under there for registered users, just like the others are.

Looking forward to it!
Cicero ... loving xLobby, both versions ... now just to get all the new toys ...
cmhardwick

Postby Jay on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Got it. Thanks.
Jay

Postby wesblack on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:42 am

Steven is making some improvements to the traffic camera and IP radio menus. There will be some new features to the current skin. We hope to release a new build within 1-2 days. I did some testing today and we need to fix a few things before we post it.

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Postby lar282 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 am

WES, 4:3 skin or is it the 16:9 skin u mentioned before?

//Lasse
lar282

Postby Jay on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:20 pm

wesblack wrote:Hi Jay,

I did create a special graph for Power DVD Ver 7.0. I Can E-Mail it to you this week or I can post it here for everyone to use. If you look under your My xLobby there is a section for paid users to download the most rescent build of xLobby ver 2.0. We are releaseing a ver 2.0 build this week that has some improvements of DVD playback, Internet Radio, Traffic cameras, and much more.

I have been quite busy since returning from CES, Steven is working hard and trying to get a Ver 3.0 beta release out. I will be posting more details on Ver 3.0 this week. I will provide a list of new fixes and features added to the build.

Wes Black \ Calrad

Hey Wes,
is the PowerDVD7 graph for the last build or for 2.0 you're going to release? Or both?
Jay

Next

Return to Pre-Release Area