Ok, let's start from the beginning (so other new users can do this as well)
- open xlobby
- use F2 key on your keyboard, a new window called "setup" is opend
- chosse "event manager" tab
- click on "add group", a new folder called "new group" will appear in the list. You can change the name of the folder by dubble clicking it (I have to do this a bit slower then normally), change the name to TV. You will use this folder to group all your commands related to your TV needs
- click on "add event", a "new event" will appear in your TV folder, you can rename this one as well, let's call it "open TV"
- In the right part of the window,underneath the "commands" tab there is a list of possible commands you could use. Opne the "os" subgroup
- choose "execute file", now you can use the browse button to locate the application which you want to execute.
The event has been programmed.
Now you have to make a button which triggers the event.
Add a button on any screen you like. (use pause button on keyboard)
Choose event tab
assign event, using "assign" button
lookup the eventy in the "TV" folder and assign it.