Bad mood

V3 help and support questions

Bad mood

Postby lar282 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm in a bad mood so sorry..................

It's really annoying that you have a mantis but no:
* Progress, fix dates, beta, alpha........should I go on?
* Person responsible do not response (ok, yes within 4 weeks and after 98 bumps)
* No roadmap
* No Priority list so we all can see what we be fixed and what will not be fixed.
* if a feature req comes in.....then what?
* At least close cases that are: Fixed, will not will implemented(with comment), will not be fixed.....
* Top ten list of actually paid end users. Is it prioritized or even commented, looked at, explained...................

Sorry, have to *äöå*öäååöäöå alittle cause Mantis supports it all so why not use it. If u don't have the personel ask for hellp or just remove public access to Mantis cause it only makes it worse

Just my 2 cent.

//Lasse
lar282

Re: Bad mood

Postby wesblack on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 pm

For the most part we have been really busy working on the xPad control system for a launch at Cedia and have been addressing any reasonable issues along the way that can be fixed in a reasonable time frame.....we need to follow what the current users and the market requires right now while the window of oppurtunity is available from our customers who use and integrate xLobby products on a daily basis. The ongoing system itegrators and resellers of xLobby hardware have priority because they generate repeated sales and influence what direction we should move in, unfortunately without sales xLobby would cease to exist. If we don't pay attention to the quick changing media and control market that is very competitive right now, xLobby will have a tough time catching up. If you have urgent or specific pending issues that can't wait post them after this post and I will see what we can do. We will be addressing more mantis issues soon. :D
wesblack

Postby lar282 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 pm

wesblack wrote:For the most part we have been really busy working on the xPad control system for a launch at Cedia and have been addressing any reasonable issues along the way that can be fixed in a reasonable time frame.....we need to follow what the current users and the market requires right now while the window of oppurtunity is available from our customers who use and integrate xLobby products on a daily basis. The ongoing system itegrators and resellers of xLobby hardware have priority because they generate repeated sales and influence what direction we should move in, unfortunately without sales xLobby would cease to exist. If we don't pay attention to the quick changing media and control market that is very competitive right now, xLobby will have a tough time catching up. If you have urgent or specific pending issues that can't wait post them after this post and I will see what we can do. We will be addressing more mantis issues soon. :D

Hey Wes
I do understand that but it's been like this since the begining of Mantis.And a good Mantis system should actually help u prioritize and make decisions. That's what it is all about!(If used correctly)

But thank u for taking the time to repsond

//Lasse
lar282

Postby wesblack on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 pm

The Mantis system works fine...we fixed many issues from it in the past. We also thought it was a good idea to have a central place to have them. We are still using it and will continue to use it...we just have other priorities at the moment. xLobby has improved so much and we feel the items their require much consideration to move forward on them. Mind you no one on the forum has had to pay for any support, improvements or additional features either. We appreciate your continued support and concerns. :D
wesblack

Postby lar282 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm

wesblack wrote:The Mantis system works fine...we fixed many issues from it in the past. We also thought it was a good idea to have a central place to have them. We are still using it and will continue to use it...we just have other priorities at the moment. xLobby has improved so much and we feel the items their require much consideration to move forward on them. Mind you no one on the forum has had to pay for any support, improvements or additional features either. We appreciate your continued support and concerns. :D

Last post from me in this subject. Trying to stay within the limits :-)
Mantis works fine? Kind of funny. Its a mess board between u and steven, not customers or supporter. Yes i know we got it for free and me personally is very very happy for that.
I still belive xlobby is one of THE best frontends out there but lately it seems like the hardware vendors got 100% attention. Äi mean if u dont fix basic stuff like, music-play all resently played, u will be in trouble. Over the years it has always proven wise to "feel" the forum feature requests and combine that with sponser req, but lately...............

Mantis works.... http://xlobby.com/mantis/view_all_set.p ... ASC&type=2
No status, old entries, no status, no assigned. Talking about entries 3 years old entries

No need to hate me. Last reply
Bye

Lasse
lar282