Re: Baddabing??????

Postby cmhardwick on Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:33 pm

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:She is hot :P

Cold shower for the bear!!!
:D
cmhardwick

Postby Tracie on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:38 pm

Haha, yeah I get worked up on this subject. It's a little close to home for me & as a result I feel strongly on the subject.
Tracie

Postby Jay on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:33 pm

Speaking of the missing, when was the last time Colby posted?
Jay

Postby jowaldo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:38 pm

Jay wrote:Speaking of the missing, when was the last time Colby posted?

its not even sayin when he last visited, but his last post was in april
jowaldo

Postby Jay on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:47 pm

About a month after the big announcement.
Jay

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:43 pm

Guys (& Tracie), Marbles has not posted for two whole days!! dont u think thats bit odd :shock:

Somebody should start "wheres marb?????" thread :lol:
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby defrag on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 pm

:lol: That's funny!!
defrag

Postby Tracie on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 pm

:D Conspiracy theory time!
Tracie

Postby Jay on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:22 pm

+1 :wink:
Jay

Postby Vaporware on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:44 pm

Hummm. Since Calrad hired Steven maybe they also hired Colby and Baddabing... If they did they may have put something in the contract about writing on the forum.... Maybe that is why they are quite.... Of course they may have just found a better sandbox to play in... We may never know....
Vaporware

Postby Vaporware on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:46 pm

Oh no not Marbles... He's gone too.. Maybe the P3rv3rt B3ar is next... Oh no.. the forum would be so dead... Please not the B3ar.... not the B3ar.... :shock:
Vaporware

Postby Vaporware on Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:08 am

Hi People.. Honestly I can see why the people that have put in so much effort in plug-ins and skins are fleeing with what they wrote. Just read what Wes wrote here that Defrag re-posted. It is pretty clear..

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5909&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

Let me spell it out with excerpts from the post.

"Steven and I are both commited to getting the new version out. It seems people have stopped contributing skins, plug-ins, ideas, etc., why ! "the new version skin will be backwards compatible with any new or future release of xLobby" and if your systems already do what you want then why not continue to support the product as it is or the last free-ware version as in the past. The community should still continue to grow and move forward."

and
"If xLobby is to continue to be profitable for Steven and Calrad, we must follow the current business plan and unfortunately channel the product more towards the system installers and integrators who will provide a consistant re-order and usage of the xLobby system."

So people that have labored hundreds of hours over plug-ins, skins and support for free are possibly supporting a profitable adventure for Steven and Calrad while at the same time these same people will more than likely not be able to afford the final release version of Xlobby. Notice "the new version skin will be backwards compatible with any new or future release of xLobby" so Calrad will be making more money selling more copies of Xlobby because someone wrote a cool looking free skin that was written when Xlobby was free but is now included with the selling copy of Xlobby (or at least downloaded here if not included). At the same time Wes would like us to continue to contribute to the development of Xlobby while not giving any hint of pricing to see if we can even afford the final release of Xlobby.. I suspect it is not only me that is seeing something wrong with this picture.
Vaporware

Postby Marbles_00 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:30 am

Oh no not Marbles... He's gone too..

No I've been taking a little break...after my last outburst of frustration, I figured I could use it. My apologies to Buddabing (if he comes back here to read this) who bore the grunt of it. Been pretty swamped with work too, barely seen the kids in the last few days.

Also don't be alarmed that you will find most of my links for download dead at the moment. I'm doing some re-organizing of sorts. My skins, and app notes are in the process of going to a new home.

I also thought this would give P3rv a chance to catch up to me and take over "ULTIMATE POST WHORE"...but I guess with this post, I'm one more up on ya buddy.

Later.
Marbles_00

Postby hansmaravilla on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Does anybody know where I can get the PPC files for Baddabings touchscreen skin? I have all the files with me except the PPC. I just received my new PDA, now I cant use it without those files.
hansmaravilla

Postby sharp_1 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:57 am

hansmaravilla wrote:Does anybody know where I can get the PPC files for Baddabings touchscreen skin? I have all the files with me except the PPC. I just received my new PDA, now I cant use it without those files.

You can try my help pages.
Good luck!!
sharp_1

PreviousNext