Weird Sound Problem

Speak your mind

Re: Weird Sound Problem

Postby Marbles_00 on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:10 pm

I was just messing with it again and decided to take the Virtual Audio Cables out of the picture and point winamp directly to a sound card output and guess what, it was fine.

Cool....well sort of. Sorry I can't help you with the VAC stuff, except for trying to run it without the KX drivers (though without some sound drivers installed, I don't know if this can be done). If you could do that it will help determine if there is some conflict between VAC and KX, which then you'd most likely have to get the developers involved...then they would have to feel inclined to work together for a fix...well you know where I'm going with that.

Too bad Scalt isn't around so much, he may be able to help you along the way concerning VAC. He has even a little repor with the developer.
Marbles_00

Postby scottw on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:45 pm

I actually tested the VAC thing at work which I don't use the KX drivers, so it's just VAC. I just found a new version that I installed (VAC) and the the sound volume problem went away but now my left speaker drops out until I adjust the volume :?

I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks for helping!!!
scottw

Postby cmhardwick on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:17 pm

you are just VAC cursed, that's all there is too it :P

Just kidding, I HATE issues like that!
cmhardwick

Previous