joWalado skin can't scroll song list

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

joWalado skin can't scroll song list

Postby Jwizo on Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:56 am

I hope I am just missing something here. I love this skin but when I have more then 16 songs how do I scroll to the next page of remaining songs on the CD? Heavy Metal skin has a scroll button

What am I missing ?

Jim
Jwizo

Postby jowaldo on Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:14 am

which screen is it exactly? there should be up/down arrows next to it.

If not for some reason, you could always use the keyboard (or move the mouse) over any one of the tracks so one is highlighted, then use the keyboard arrow keys to scroll up/down.
jowaldo

Postby Jwizo on Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:16 pm

Thank you Jowaldo for the great skin!!

Select Music from the main page, and then you select album but make sure you have (open) selected as you will want to select songs under a album you are right I can use the down arrow keys - THANKS.

But to your comment I don't see arrows on the screen (to the right as you describe) similar to the other skins which I do see them, so when you are using a touch screen you can scroll through the album list.

Did I do something wrong ?

Regards
Jim
Jwizo

Postby jowaldo on Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:53 am

there should be some buttons there. you might want to try a clean install of xlobby and my skin again, and see what happens.

what resolution are you running it at?
jowaldo

Postby Jwizo on Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:38 am

Back agian.. I looked at the resolution and I am at 800*600. I reloaded xlobby and your skin no luck. I still don't see the up and down arrows to the right of the songs. If I highlight one like you said I can use my acutal keyboard to scoll down past the 15th song. Any other ideas ?

Jim
Jwizo