Why is this place so dead?

Speak your mind

Postby Hiller on Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:20 pm

Welcome Lifter and AirPost.

Lifter, it's good to see that you have come over to XLobby, I have read many of your posts on AVS (even though I don't post there much).

As far as the state of skins for XLobby, they are being developed and there are a couple of great ones out there. At the moment the problem is that Steven is developing too fast! (hard to imagine knowing many other developers out there) From version to version manytimes skins have to be overhauled to work properly so Steven took them down from the downloads page because they would quickly become unusable. As Chad or someone else for a copy of their skin for you to use for a while to get you started.

If either of you have any problems with setup, definately ask questions. I had started to document some stuff and gave up because the program is moving in many different directions and it's hard to keep up with all the changes in docs so I'm waiting a bit until things settle down a little more.

Hop on IRC and chat, I think it's becoming more active there and you can definately get questions answered. I don't know how it's been in the last week because I was out of town but before I left the channel was starting to grow.

Hope you enjoy our little community and have a great time with the program. Steven is by far the most responsive developer I have met and takes all ideas into consideration...and usually programs them in :D

Steve
Hiller

Previous