xltv-plugin

Xlobby plugin development

xltv-plugin

Postby rika on Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:12 pm

Badubo, what is the state on the xltv-plugin. Any updates..?
Did you get any time to look into a Sheduler?
Rika
rika

Postby badubo on Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:54 pm

Updates are here :
http://france.xlobby.com/plugins/xltv.zip
The scheduler is soon finished, the main part is finished but I have still some issues when interfacing with the task scheduler (for wakeup from suspend mode)
badubo

Postby rika on Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:03 am

Thanks!!!

Rika
rika

Postby badubo on Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:53 am

Which card do you use?
badubo

Postby rika on Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:35 pm

progdvb and skystar 1 (nexus)
Rika
rika

Postby cwellsaz on Sun May 08, 2005 2:11 am

Will this plug-in work for MyHD MDP-120 with Dvi daughter card.
cwellsaz

Postby rika on Sun May 08, 2005 6:25 pm

badubo wrote:if your card in compatible with either k!tv or progdvb (or dvbdream), you can download the very first alpha version :

http://www.france.xlobby.com/plugins/xltv.zip
the plugin is configured for french epg, but you can easily adapt it to your need in the EPG tab

Rika
rika

Postby rika on Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:31 am

Badabo, your plugins are exelent!!!
I have just tryed xltv with the scheduler, this is "formidable", great work!!
Do you know if there are some way to search in the epg? Is an abc-overlay possible

Rika
rika

Postby badubo on Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:55 am

Do you know if there are some way to search in the epg? Is an abc-overlay possible

As I can walk throught the EPG, it can be possible, the main problem is how to interract between user and the plugin (probably by creating automatically a new database). I will have to work on this issue
badubo

Postby rika on Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:10 pm

Badubo,
I’ll be waiting... :wink:
Can you make a post here if you make any progress
Thanks
Rika
rika

Postby JSL on Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:31 pm

Hi Badubo,

Wow - very nice plugin with great functionality.

I cannot, however, delete any scheduled programs for some reason. The scheduled program will not be removed neither in xltvscheduler.xml, in xltv.dllschedule.dat nor in windows Windows Scheduled Task.

I'm quite sure that the event in xlobby is activiating the plugin and the date/time of the xltv.dllschedule.dat file is also updating when pressing Delete in Xlobby (i'm using the enclosed xltv skin).

Do you have any idea of what the problem might be (I uses K!TV)?

Furthermore, is there any smart way of both recording and viewing TV (two different channels) at the same time using your plugin (I have two TV cards).

JSL
JSL

Postby badubo on Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:53 pm

I cannot, however, delete any scheduled programs for some reason. The scheduled program will not be removed neither in xltvscheduler.xml, in xltv.dllschedule.dat nor in windows Windows Scheduled Task.

this is strange, I will look if I can find a reason. Can you enable logging ? (debug check box in the general tab) and send me the file (mailto:badubo@skynet.be)

Furthermore, is there any smart way of both recording and viewing TV (two different channels) at the same time using your plugin (I have two TV cards).

You can but only if you have two different kind of card (a dvb and an analogic)
Actually, K!TV only allow one instance (a problem of overlay). Developpers of K!TV are looking for this limitation.
I have a nexus DVB-S and a PCTV from pinnacle and I can watch and record at the same time. I own also an external pvr from hauppauge and I integrate wintv2000. But two cards of the same type is not actually supported
badubo

Postby JSL on Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:12 am

Thanks for the reply. I have sent you the log file.

I appreciate your help.

JSL
JSL

Postby Sutekh on Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:31 am

I'm trying to check out this plugin, but am not having much luck. I was trying to use the latest ProgDVB, but it doesn't work - got the older 4.48.2 and now dvb is an option in the configure program. It does launch ProgDVB when I run the config program, but if I run it again, it doesn't seem to remember the settings. It also does nothing from Xlobby. I finally realized in the French docs that it showed a xltvdvb.dll file that goes in the ProgDVB plugin directory. There is no such file included with xltv - I tried using the dvb.dll but it causes ProgDVB to hang. Is there another file called xltvdvb.dll that I'm just not seeing, or do I need an even older version of ProgDVB? The demo I saw looked great - I know some other people have this working - what is your setup?

Thanks!
Sutekh

Postby badubo on Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:30 am

Actually, the last version of progdvb doesn't work (the format of the channel list has changed)

You have to update with this patch :

http://users.skynet.be/badubo/test/xltv2.zip

replace the dvb.dll and xltv.dll in the xltv and xltv/tuner directories

and copy xltvdvb.dll in the progdvb directory
Don't forget to create at least 1 favorite list, otherwize, you will see nothing in xlobby
badubo

Next