Several USB-UIRT commands executed?

Speak your mind

Several USB-UIRT commands executed?

Postby galileo2000 on Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:23 pm

Hi all,

I need to execute several USB-UIRT commands one right after another, pretty much as if they were put together in the batch file.

How do I do it from xlobby? Do I need to create Event etc.?

Much thankful for help / suggestions in advance.
galileo2000

Postby hjackson on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:45 am

Create a macro in the Setup->Events section. You create the macro event (ie. "System On") in the event section by adding the IR command (ie "Cable On") then add a timer command (ie "2") to give the command a chance to be executed, then add you next IR command (ie "Stereo On"), then another timer command (ie "2"), then your next IR command (ie"Projector On") This macro will obviously turn on your cable box, then stereo, then your projector.

hjackson
hjackson

Postby galileo2000 on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:37 am

hjackson wrote:Create a macro in the Setup->Events section. You create the macro event (ie. "System On") in the event section by adding the IR command (ie "Cable On") then add a timer command (ie "2") to give the command a chance to be executed, then add you next IR command (ie "Stereo On"), then another timer command (ie "2"), then your next IR command (ie"Projector On") This macro will obviously turn on your cable box, then stereo, then your projector.

hjackson

Wonderful, thank you hjackson.

Xlobby now controls my entire home theater through USB-UIRT. I can switch from RGB (computer) to YPbPr (component for DVD players) with one button click. I control receiver on/off, volume up/down, receiver input from DVD changer 1/DVD changer 2/ HTPC 1/ HTPC 2, DVD changers on/off/stop/play/pause, discrete input codes for my my 62" Sony projector TV etc. etc. etc.

The only thing I cannot make USB-UIRT to learn is SCRLOCK+ARROW UP/DOWN to switch my inputs on Belkin KVM receiver so the proper input (HTPC 1/HTPC 2/DVD 1/DVD 2/accessDTV HDTV)...oh well. It is good enough for now.

Xlobby is the GREATEST!!!
galileo2000