Zoomplayer Command Line Issue?

Help each other out

Zoomplayer Command Line Issue?

Postby bazooka13 on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:01 am

So I am trying to work a way where I can get a trailer to play by pushing the play button from the movie screen. I don't have any movies on my hard drive but the trailers are ripped to it instead. So I have named the folders to match that from DVD profiler and it will launch the correct trailer.

Thanks to a cool idea from chadwolcott's skin I am trying to get zoomplayer to start up in a window to show these trailers. In the setup screen (f2) I have entered the following parameters in the command line options box.

/X:272 /Y:100 /W:510 /H:335

I was hoping that this would be enough to get it startup in a window

Unfortunately every time I start up zoomplayer using the play button in the movie screen it always starts up in fullscreen mode. I have tried setting Zoomplayer to start in window mode and every other mode from it's configuration screen but it doesn't make a difference.

Now if I setup a seperate button with the .exe file for zoomplayer and the above parameters it starts fine. I would do this but then it doesn't pass the variables on to the player for it to play.

Anybody have any ideas on this?

Is it a zoomplayer problem or is xlobby just not passing those command line variables on to zoomplayer?
bazooka13