xAnt with latest builds and tv episodes - wierd stuff

Xlobby plugin development

xAnt with latest builds and tv episodes - wierd stuff

Postby defrag on Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:40 pm

Is anyone having problems with the xml generated from xant with the latest builds? The big problem I'm seeing is that using ant to store tv episodes using the | as a seperator is causing some entries in the category not to open, although others open fine. I've been through the xml with a fine toothcomb and can't see a problem. This only has started to happen in the last couple of builds. What is wierd is that it appears to be only affecting those with 1 season!!!

The build that I use on my htpc is an old february one and all works fine on that, it's that I'm testing some new features for a new skin and the same xml doesn't work properly with the newer builds.

help!!!!!!
defrag

Postby tswhite70 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 pm

See the following thread/post - http://www.xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31782#31782
This was a requested behaviour that Steven implemented.

I've noticed that it does cause problems with multilevel db's. With the new intheaters plugin version I'm working on I'm having to put dummy/blank records in the database whenever there is only a single entry.

Maybe we need to have Steven make this an optional behaviour, that you can specify in the category setup?

good luck,
tsw
tswhite70