How to change the number of movies/albums...

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

How to change the number of movies/albums...

Postby Roscoe62 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:18 pm

Hi,

All I want to do is to increase the number of movie/albums displayed in their respective selection windows. I tried altering the size of the selection window and this did increase the number of thumbs shown, but the "selection" rectangle (for lack of a better term) - the thing that appears behind the currently selected title does not change in size or position - so that doesn't work.

Can anyone give me a few pointers?

Thanks!
Roscoe62

Postby Colby on Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:02 am

In the edit category tab of the skin editor you can select the number of colums shown by typing in a number. This will increase the total number. Also the thumbnail ratio can affect this. Or with the category selected use the page up and page down key to change the quantity and size of the thumbnails.
Sometimes when you change the number for a category the selector square "hangs" until you move it.
Colby

Postby Roscoe62 on Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:11 am

Thanks for the help.

Yes, I noticed the column number field, and I tried increasing the number there only to see that the "selector square" was still sitting on the old image size/position.

Are you saying that it will correct itself and adjust to the new size and position?
Roscoe62