Jukebox

Help each other out

Jukebox

Postby jsilva on Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:27 pm

Hi
I'm new to this program but I more or less got it to work the way I want it to my problem now is how to make it as a jukebox in other words how to choose from diferent tracks from diferent albums and play them in order of choice is this possible?

thanks for the help
jsilva

Postby edgley on Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:33 pm

Depending which skin you are using, there is a queue button that should stack them up for you.

Works on albums or tracks.

simon
edgley

Postby Tracie on Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:29 am

Or you can create playlists in Winamp, export them & then paste those files into the playlist folder within Xlobby. When you restart Xlobby after doing that, it will automatically load them into the playlist page then you can just play them as you want them. That's how I do it.
Tracie

Postby Colby on Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:30 am

In my skin all you have to do is click the album thumbnail, and it will open the tracks for that album on an overlay, then click the song you want to hear and it will add and play in order. As you will see in the playlist on the right.

note if you want to add the whole album to the playlist click the album name on the overlay.

I tried to make this as simple as possible since I use my xlobby primarily as a touchscreen jukebox.
Colby

Postby jsilva on Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:31 am

That's an excelent job you done with that skin colby it does what I wanted
thank you
jsilva