Help with xant and myomp

Speak your mind

Help with xant and myomp

Postby scottw on Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:45 pm

OK I have been reading for a day or two and searching forever but cannot solve/understand my problem.

I have Ant setup and populated and have the online movie path set in the URL field (example: e:\rounders.avi)

Now when I launch xlobby I get all my movies with all info, which is so cool by the way. I f2 and goto the event manager and goto Skin, movies, play movie and add the "execute file" with:
File: c:\xlobby\myomp\myOMP.exe

Arguments: (do I need any???)

Working Directory: c:\xlobby\myomp\

I close that and goto the Movies section in xlobby, select my movie and hit "Play". MyOMP ejects the cd drive and I get a message that says "Please Insert The Correct Disc" and never launches the movie.

Now I made sure my path to Zoom is correct in the myomp.cfg file under offline and online.
Looking at my movies.xml file that xant made I see all the info and a line that reads:
<parameter>"%e:\rounders.avi"</parameter>

Now from what I understand the %e:\rounders.avi should be passed to MyOMP which calls:
Exe_online="c:\program files\zoom player\zplayer.exe", "%1 /f /q /play /mouseof"
The %1 being replaced with e:\rounders.avi

This is where I think I am getting messed up because I don't think the "%" variable is being passed. When I get the MYOMP popup I think is supposed to say Please insert "%1" (being whatever is in the URL field) instead I just get the generic "Please insert the correct disc" from MYOMP.

Can anyone help me understand this.
Sorry if this is confusing but I took in alot of info in the past few days and think I am close.

Thanks,
Scott
scottw

Postby badubo on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:53 pm

in arguments : you need to put :

"%movies>parameter%"

the % in

is strange.
Can you post your template ?
badubo

Postby scottw on Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:55 pm

badubo wrote:in arguments : you need to put :

"%movies>parameter%"

the % in

is strange.
Can you post your template ?

Thanks I added the "%movies>parameter%" but this was not in the english docs but it was what I needed.

Thanks.

The second problem was the % in the template, not sure how it got there but removing it fixed everything.

Thanks for your help.
scottw