playlist control through event window?

Speak your mind

playlist control through event window?

Postby amblix on Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:58 am

How do I make an event to play a playlist? I see the option under music but you cant do anything with it. Is this something not available yet?

Right now I'm using homeseer to do it but its no good because it uses Itunes and I would rather right from within XLobby
amblix

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:55 pm

I think the way it is set up is that if you select a saved playlist, it will automatically load the .m3u to winamp, and then display in the playlist category. The commands you view do the following:

playlist play: play the selected .m3u playlist automatically (not to sure what the difference is between this and m3u play)

playlist add: add the .m3u playlist to the exiting playlist (should there be one)...or in other words, que the playlist

save playlist: more or less does what it says, save the existing playlist to a .m3u file to the xlobby/playlist folder.

clear playlist: clears the current playing playlist.

Find further info here:
http://www.xlobby.incolby.com/EventVariableSheet2.htm

Hope this helps.
Marbles_00

Postby amblix on Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:08 am

Marbles_00 wrote:I think the way it is set up is that if you select a saved playlist, it will automatically load the .m3u to winamp, and then display in the playlist category. The commands you view do the following:

playlist play: play the selected .m3u playlist automatically (not to sure what the difference is between this and m3u play)

playlist add: add the .m3u playlist to the exiting playlist (should there be one)...or in other words, que the playlist

save playlist: more or less does what it says, save the existing playlist to a .m3u file to the xlobby/playlist folder.

clear playlist: clears the current playing playlist.

Find further info here:
http://www.xlobby.incolby.com/EventVariableSheet2.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanx for the info!

I got it working :) I didnt even know about the playlist folder lol
amblix