Zoomplayer Question

Help each other out

Zoomplayer Question

Postby ScottRat on Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:56 pm

Hello,

Using Alpha 40.

Zoomplayer 3.3 is not controlled with the default screen. Zoomplayer 3.1 works fine, how can I update Xlobby to control 3.3?

How do I add a second command to a button? ie. Play button on Movie screen, starts Zoomplayer, and then goto Zoomplayer control screen. (I could do that with Alpha 39).

Thanks,

Scott R.
ScottRat

Postby noviceboy on Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:17 pm

Zoomplayer 3.3 is not controlled with the default screen. Zoomplayer 3.1 works fine, how can I update Xlobby to control 3.3?

You mean the zoo,player screen?. What bits are not working. I would be very suprised if ZP changed the messages it responseded to between versions .Please describe in more detail

A button can eceute multiple commands: iThe button needs to be assosiacted with an event in the skin editor. But first the event and the commands it performs need to be defined in the event manager (f2)

n A40 Evener manager, selectt the command from the right hand panel you want to assign to an event. You can ADD as many commands as you like by pressing the ADD button. Once you have defined the event with it's multiple commands you can then asssign it to a button in the skin editor.
noviceboy

Postby ScottRat on Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:20 pm

With 3.3 installed none of the buttons control Zoomplayer on the Zoomplayer screen. I reinstalled 3.1 and everything is working.

Thanks for the info on multiple command. I have not tried anything since he went to an event manager. Sounds easy.

Scott R.
ScottRat