dvd graph for windvd 8

V3 help and support questions

dvd graph for windvd 8

Postby lar282 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:07 am

Hi
Can somebody help me with a graph problem.

I got a Vista machine and windvd 8 installed. If I rename the graphs directory XL will use default in the xlobby.xml file and then my dvd will play BUT I cannot use the cursor to use the dvd navigator(selecting menu items in the movie). If I try to use my own grapg that I tried to create, the movie wont play at all. I think it has to do with the fact that XL uses default MS dvd navigator and that doesn't work very well.

is any here good at graphedit??

I uploaded my grf file to here:
http://www.xlobby.com/files/Shaggy/wind ... ta_Evr.grf
if that helps.

please, any tips would be appriciated cause I really wanna move away from zoomplayer and try to use the internal player.

regards

//Lasse
lar282

Re: dvd graph for windvd 8

Postby wesblack on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:31 am

Are you selecting your graph file from F2, media player.

xlobby media player graph.jpg

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Postby lar282 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:41 am

yes Wes I am selecting through F2, and thats when the dvd wont play at all.

Seems like XL is using the merit system if no graph exist at all. if then I choose to configure filter during playback I can see what codec is used. but If I do the same with my graph, nothing happens when I press configure filter. My graph must be wrong somehow. I got it from connection to remote graph when playing a dvd through windvd using graphedit.

Is any here using the internal player with windvd?

//Lasse
lar282

Postby lar282 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:22 am

After trying more than 30 different graphs, this one seems to work. No idea why but now I can try the internal player alittle more. Maybe XL does not like EVR?

//Lasse
lar282

Postby lpg on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Don't feel bad I could not get EVR working in vista either. Is everything working OK? I use AC3 and FFDshow video and it works fine. If you want the graph I could post it.
lpg

Postby lar282 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 am

lpg wrote:Don't feel bad I could not get EVR working in vista either. Is everything working OK? I use AC3 and FFDshow video and it works fine. If you want the graph I could post it.

Never got it to work with EVR(its XP, not Vista), but my windvd8 graph works now.
I still use zoomplayer cause I really like the functions in it and XL internal player just can measure up to it.(to bad)

//Lasse
lar282