How can i become the playtime in my skin ?

Speak your mind

How can i become the playtime in my skin ?

Postby visionsurfer on Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:26 pm

Hi,
i am a newbe with xlobby. I have installed the xlobbyMC Skin and use my PDA to control Xlobby. All works fine.

But i miss to see for example the playtime if i start a music file. So i want to see how long the track plays ect. In the background i have install Winamp. Only in Winamp, without Xlobby i can see the time.

It is possible that can i become the playtime in my skin ?
What must i do for that ? Where can i look ? Which variable ect. ?

Greetings,
Visionsurfer
visionsurfer

Postby Marbles_00 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:49 pm

To add playtime is easy. Just press your "Pause/Break" key to bring up the skin editor. Click on the "Screen" tab and in the window under Text add the following:
audioplayer>time>%elapsed% - will show the elapsed time

audioplayer>time>%total% - displays the total time of the current track

You will see the information at the top left of the screen. From there you can pick and place it where ever you want it. If you want to modify it later, just goto the "Item" tab under Text.

You can also have a progress bar, but that is another lesson.

Read Colby's Event Variable document found in the Documents section for more information on the above and other stuff you can do.

Hope this was helpful.

David
Marbles_00

Postby Naylia on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:50 pm

to choose a font that is already being used in the skin (so it matches) click on the 'Display' tab in the skin editor and choose a preset font from the 'Resources' tab and you should be able to find a matching font/color scheme
Naylia