6.5" Touchscreen for sale

Speak your mind

6.5" Touchscreen for sale

Postby rembetis on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 am

I bought a pair of touchscreens a while back for projects that did not materialize. I'm going to save one of them, but need to recover what I paid for the other. Figured somebody here might be interested in a good deal, for a touchscreen xlobby controller.

This is a 6.5" NEC model number NL10276BC12-02, XGA (1024 x 768) industrial touchscreen with 3M Microtouch *serial* controller. I have the drivers to email and will include the short VGA cable and power adapter that came with it.

Screen is bright and crisp (much better than I have photographed) and touchscreen is very responsive. These things are built well, but they are used. One thing to note is that it has no power switch, per se. When plugged in and not fed a signal, it will blink a "no signal" message. So you will either need to make a power switch, or do what I have done, which is to power these with the PSU from whatever computer they are used with.

I'm looking to get $120 shipped.

If interested, write me at mgbaughan AT verizon DOT net.

Thanks.
rembetis

Re: 6.5" Touchscreen for sale

Postby Rodeur on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:54 am

Hello I am interested by your screen you send to France because I live over there I have you already send a message
Rodeur

Re: 6.5" Touchscreen for sale

Postby rembetis on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:24 pm

HI Rodeur. I did not receive an email, but the touchscreen is no longer for sale. Sorry.
rembetis