Tv Series

Help each other out

Tv Series

Postby lionking15 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi

Please someone help, i am sure i am making this harder than it is.

I have been searching the forum trying to find a clear explanation on how to create multiple levels for TV Series.

I have a folder setup like this:
C:\TV Series\Smallville\Season8\Episode1
C:\TV Series\Smallville\Season8\Episode2...and so on

C:\TV Series\Heroes\Season3\Episode1
C:\TV Series\Heroes\Season3\Episode2...and so on

I would like is to be able to click on the video button on the main menu, which will then bring up the screen showing all my different TV Series, if i click on one of the TV Series i would like it to bring up a page with all the seasons for that series, and if i click on the season, i would like it to show me all the episodes for that season.

To go a bit further it would be great if instead of using the video button, i could add an extra button labeled "TV Series. (This new labeled button is not a must have, just nice to have)

Please can someone tell me if this is possible, and if so can someone please point me in the easist direction to get this right?

Would appreciate any help.
Thank you
lionking15

Re: Tv Series

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Access skin editor by pressing "print Screen" button. There u can figure out how to create new screens and cats (u might have to press "F2" too to access setup and "database editor" in order to create tv-series database to which link the new cat) and buttons fro accessing and controlling them for separating tv-series from videos.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Re: Tv Series

Postby lionking15 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Will try that out.

Thank you for your reply :D
lionking15