DOWNLOAD ColbySkin 2.0

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

Postby Colby on Tue May 04, 2004 5:00 pm

Yoscoe the delete from playlist already exist. all you have to do is click the load playlist button which opens an overlay. here youll see the playlist titled delet from playlist and you can edit it by clicking the line you want removed and bingo its gone. That was a good idea you have to have a zap it button, thats why I did it. :)
Colby

Postby Yoshcoe on Tue May 04, 2004 5:55 pm

Colby,
I really should look harder !!! Out of interest though given that sooner or later if all goes well the party people who probably never seen xlobby before (and who might be even less computer literate than me - either through pure lack of natural talent or excess alcohol !!!) ,are going to be playing with this at parties is it actually possible to put that sort of feature in the top screen - so that you minimise the navigation between screens.. I see that this concept has been in your mind which is why you have taken the time to define all your buttons with text beneath..

Anyway great job & thanks fortaking the time to reply! - I'll see if I can rename load playlist to edit playlist!

Yosh
Yoshcoe

Postby hjackson on Sun May 09, 2004 4:09 am

Colby, this skin is just beautiful! It's amazing the amount of talent there is out there in the world! Anyway, I have been getting some of your unfinished buttons to work, but have stalled on the "overlay_moviessearch" screen. I can't get the navigation or letter keys to work. I've compared the setup to the "overlay_musicssearch" screen and to the default skin's musicfilter screen, but can't seem to come up with an understanding of why the buttons do not work. Did you not finish this screen and know what is missing, or was this screen working for you (or anyone else using this) when you uploaded it? I look forward to your response, and thanks again for this skin!

hjackson
hjackson

Postby Aaron on Tue May 11, 2004 2:15 pm

Colby,
Can you package the skin in one DL? Just makes it easier I think to DL and install.

thanks,
Aaron
Aaron

Postby Colby on Tue May 11, 2004 10:11 pm

I have removed my skin downloads to repackage and update them. Please be patient.
Colby

Problem with Internet button image overlaying eveything

Postby colonelsnow on Wed May 12, 2004 1:12 pm

I am on the most current Xlobby release and a still having problems with the internet image overlaying everything. It fixes iteself when I select something from the main menu.
colonelsnow

Postby Colby on Thu May 13, 2004 1:28 am

make sure the internet image is hidden by default. check the hidden box the skin editor. It will show/hide reguardless if its hidden. Also, Make sure there is only one default button checked for that screen.

Is the problem only with the world image or others, does it mess up on initial launch?
Colby

Postby colonelsnow on Fri May 14, 2004 3:52 am

When I click on the skin editor button to check nothing happens.
colonelsnow

Postby NebrGuy on Mon May 17, 2004 2:58 am

I had this same problem and couldn't figure out what was going on at first. What happened with mine was when I first started xlobby, the image of the mouse(?) that was associated with the internet button on the main page would be present until I clicked on a different button and came back to the front page. When I scrolled across the buttons, the other image actually associated with that button would be superimposed on the internet image.

I finally noticed that "hidden" option for that image was not checked while it was for all of the other images associated with the front page. I put a check mark in that box and the problem image disappeared until I would scroll over it.

I really like your skin, Colby. Looks nice, easy to navigate, etc. Wish I had your abilities.

Robert
NebrGuy

EXIT AND MINIMIZE BUTTONS DO NOT WORK

Postby colonelsnow on Mon May 17, 2004 3:15 pm

I fixed my problem with the images on the start up page by going in and checking hidden.

My problem now is that I can not get the exit and minimize buttons to work. Does anyone have a fix for this?
colonelsnow

Postby Colby on Mon May 17, 2004 3:43 pm

My problem now is that I can not get the exit and minimize buttons to work. Does anyone have a fix for this?

you can do two things. I fixed this in my current skin download. So you could just redownload and install it. Or you could do what I did. When pre 17 came out, all the events were now in the SKINS folder. The minimize and exit buttons referenced to events outside of this folder. Youll have to make a copy of the imported xml from the default folder and place it into my skin's eventgroup folder. Then you will have to go into the skin editor and assign the minimize and exit event back to these buttons. Aren't upgrades just delightful.
Colby

Problem with the movie module

Postby pika on Wed May 19, 2004 2:50 pm

Hi Colby, your skin is very good.

I have a problem with the movie module. If I understand the system, thre is two overlay : one for online movies and one for offline movies.
In my movie database, when i check item offline, the overlay overlay_movieoffline never appears. I always have the online overlay. Is it normal or is it a bug ???

Thanks
pika

Postby Colby on Wed May 19, 2004 3:36 pm

Im not sure I quite understand you. However in my skin there is an overlay when you click a movie. Then when you click play movie from this overlay, it automatically plays the movie. If the movie is offline than it will take you to an additional overlay to insert the movie when you click playmovie. From here you can click play movie, once the disk is inserted.
Colby

Postby pika on Wed May 19, 2004 4:20 pm

I understand how it work now. But I still have a problem. For an offline movie, when I want to play the movie, in fact open the second overlay, nothing happens. The Play button disappear and nothing else.

In fact how do you know if it's an offline or online movie. I didn't how you launch the overlay for offline movie from the online overlay ???

How does it work

Than kyou for the answer
pika

kuntakintay - Please BTV add on....

Postby kolemieux on Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:17 pm

kuntakintay wrote:Awesome skin! I built an extra menu using the ColbySkin look and feel, and events to control Snapstream Beyond TV application with Xlobby. If anyone is interested in it, let me know. Colby, if you would like to include this with your skin, let me know. Ill build it into a plugin once I figure out how the heck to build plugins... :-)

Toby

kuntakintay,

I' LOVE to get your BTV add-on for this skin or any other BTV add-ons you've created..... u can send to mailto:ckolibab@hotmail.com or here as a dload would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton
kolemieux

PreviousNext