DVD Profiler?

Speak your mind

DVD Profiler?

Postby sd72667 on Sun May 20, 2007 8:18 pm

Will the newest xLobby work with Dvd Profiler ver.3?
I have read the directions on how to import Dvd Profiler to xLobby, but the xLobby interface has changed. I spent 2 hours last night trying to get my Dvd covers to show up. All of my folders are the same in each directory.
sd72667

Postby imott on Tue May 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Currently, apparently not.
imott

Postby cmhardwick on Wed May 23, 2007 2:05 am

Due to the change in format of the export xml file from DVDProfiler 3.0, no version of xLobby will currently work. Many of us are hoping for the import plugin to be updated by that author (for use with old version of xLobby and new) and for the built-in import to be corrected as well.
cmhardwick

Re: DVD Profiler?

Postby ironcross on Wed May 30, 2007 11:02 pm

The beta versions with the expiration dates (2nd one on) work with DVD Profiler 3.0. Steven made the necessary changes to the XML structure before the 2nd release. I reimported my databasse using the cuurent release, a few minutes ago and it worked flawlessly. Same procedure as that used with old xlobby. Just make sure the Folder (under the Database Import tab) setting is set to the new DVD Profiler directory :
C:\Program Files\InterVocative Software\DVD Profiler
ironcross

Postby taggartc on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue with DVD Profiler 3.x and the lastest Beta of XL.

My problem started when i decieded i would change to the "Default" skin and then whilst in the Movies screen i hit the "Refresh" button this then seemed to remove all DVD Pro data.

Now it appears that it isn't loading the XML file, i tried starting a new DB and re-importing into this but still the XML isn't loading.

Can i get someone to confirm the settings for the DVD Profiler section of the database import screen.
I'm selecting "All Movies"
Folder = C:\Program Files\DVD Profiler (ie. Location to DVD Profiler 3.x .exe)
XML = Location of exported XML file.

This has me stumped and i'd appreciate any feedback/sugestions to my problem.
taggartc

Postby crespowu on Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:57 am

It doesn't work at now. :(

Custom iPhone ringtones
Use DVD to iPhone video converter to make you own iphone video library.
crespowu

Postby cmhardwick on Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:36 pm

folder for dvd profiler 3.0 is located under my documents, no the programs directory. for instance
c:\documents and settings\cicero\my documents\dvd profiler\databases\default
cmhardwick

Postby taggartc on Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:54 am

Ok, sorry for my ignorance but can someone confirm that they are successfully importing DVD Profiler 3.x data into the latest build of XLobby.

I had noticed that the location of the images had changed to the "My Documents" folder and as per the last post i tried setting the "Folder" to this location (at different levels). However i still can't get XL to import the XML?

FYI, i did have this working with the second beta build..... Hence my question, above re: latest version....

Thanks
taggartc