Delete playlist item after done playing

V3 help and support questions

Delete playlist item after done playing

Postby CiXel on Tue May 06, 2008 1:17 am

Is there anyway to delete a playlist item after it has already played?

For instance, as my guests add music to the playlist, I'd like those items to drop off the list once played, 'jukebox' style. Also this would allow songs next up to be closest to the top so you can quickly and easily see what's coming up. The other thing this would solve is the ability to add a song that has already been played to the bottom of the playlist with one click as opposed to having to tap the song twice, once to remove it and another to add it again which isn't exactly intuitive.

(I'm trying to make a push on this to get this all cooking for Memorial Day weekend :D
CiXel

Re: Delete playlist item after done playing

Postby wesblack on Tue May 06, 2008 3:18 am

We have many features that we want to add to the music management and playback of xLobby but have settled on the current features in order to get other pending things done at the moment.

As usual you always have some welcomed suggestions and I have forwarded this post to Steven to add to our list if its not already on there.

Thanks,

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Re: Delete playlist item after done playing

Postby CiXel on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 am

It always seems like it's around memorial day when I'm investigating this, albeit 2 years later :)

Any chance of revisiting a 'Jukebox style' playlist item queue option, where once the current item finishes it it removed from the playlist?
For instance, if a guest adds some crappy songs into the playlist, I don't want to have those sitting in queue until I change or refresh the playlist.

I'm thinking also an option for what to do if the queue is empty: Do nothing, Add X random songs to playlist, or add saved playlist to queue.
CiXel