XScript, a new plugin

Xlobby plugin development

Postby Bill Lott on Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:10 pm

Any updates on the memory usage of this script or the xAP plugin? Both seem to suffer from the same memory usage problems.
Bill Lott

Postby dgemily on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:47 am

Bill Lott wrote:Any updates on the memory usage of this script or the xAP plugin? Both seem to suffer from the same memory usage problems.

Look at XScriptNG plugin http://www.xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4290
but nothing yet for xAP...
dgemily

Postby lar282 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:55 am

Bill Lott wrote:Any updates on the memory usage of this script or the xAP plugin? Both seem to suffer from the same memory usage problems.

I use Xap and don't gave the memory problem. Maybe its another component?
Have u tried JUST to remove the xap plugin but still run everything else on that machine?

//Lasse
lar282

Postby Bill Lott on Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:45 pm

If I run xLobby without the xAP plugin - no memory problems

If I run xLobby with the xAP plugin and no other xAP program (Homeseer) sending xAP data - no memory problems

If I run xLobby with xAP plugin and Homeseer with no devices selected (checked each Homeseer device to "red" in the Homeseer plugin configuration) - no memory problems.

But, if I configure even 1 device to "green" in Homeseer and make it accessible to xLobby - memory problems return.

If I only have 1 device memory climbs much slower than having multiple devices active, but the problem is still there.

Any ideas of what to try next?

Also, does anyone know how would I send the value of "category>movies>title" in an xAP message?
Bill Lott

Previous