Multiple Library's

Help each other out

Postby stevenhanna6 on Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:55 pm

matt, that last screenshot look great....very well done.

Twit, I still havent had a chance to investigate the multiple music library bug your talking about....I know you mentioned it a while ago....it's always been in the back of my head though. I'm sure once I get the new importer working I will be able to get multiple music databases working.
stevenhanna6

Postby Twit on Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:03 am

Matt,

No reply is a waste of time, in fact i am trying your games solution as we speak.

Awsome looking screens.

BTW where did you get the different console images?

Later
Simon.
Twit

Postby mattdisaster on Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:14 am

Twit-

Pardon my response,I've had a few cockails ion me. chek out http://www.emuita.it/emuimg/
After the last / type the console, I believe they have gba, psx, neogeo, nes, snes, see waht you can come up with. Good lok , I used photoshop to edit the images like I did, if you need help I'd be glad to help.

-matt
mattdisaster

Postby Arthur on Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:17 am

Twit wrote:Stephen,

I think he wants to activate from a button.

Would be cool to have a buttton to activate a filter coz i noticed that we can set our own filters. If i go into the database editor and add a new 'filter' under the year/artist/album part called 'test' it shows up when i click on the filter button. Would be great if we could create buttons to do this then we could have 'My favorites' or such button. And multi librarys would be a sinch.

Also would be nice to set the filter on entering a screen. ie on menu you have 3 button 1- Classical 2-Pop/Rock 3-Compilations where all three take you to the same screen but just filter differently.

Simon

Simon,
The second part is exactly what I mean. I notice a lot of people are creating multiple databases for the same kind of information (music). People are generating album- , singles- and classical databases. I think all the music should be in 1 database, however, it would be nice if you could push a button to activate a filter, because otherwise you get lost in the amount of music.

As for the first part of your reply, how do you set a filter in the database editor?

Arthur
Arthur

Postby Twit on Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:41 pm

Arthur,

1 - Open the database you want
2 - Highlight an album on the left
3 - Where the artist/genre/year/albumname list is (see the albumname is not ticked) add a new one in the bottom box called "arthurstest" and click add then make sure your new one is ticked.
4 - Close editor and go to music screen and click the filter button and you have "arthurtest" listed as a filter. If you click it it will display the album you played with.

Later
Simon.
Twit

Previous