What exactly is the French Xlobby?

Speak your mind

What exactly is the French Xlobby?

Postby str1der on Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Is this just someones own private endevor. I wish the site here had half the information/instructions/screen shots that does. I assume there isn't any kind of english version of that site is there?
str1der

Postby Marbles_00 on Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:50 pm

I wish the site here had half the information/instructions/screen shots that does

Agreed! Those guys are a true talent and have provided greatly to this program.

I assume there isn't any kind of english version of that site is there?

No, but they respond in the best English possible to questions possed to them here. And if anything catches your attention on their site, if you can't wait, you can use an online translator like Babelfish Translator or something similar.
Marbles_00

Postby C-moi on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:36 pm

This week, you can read 2 news :
- a new plugin Xphotos by TocàToc
http://www.xlobby-france.com/forums/ind ... entry32261
and
- an extraordinary new way to anime your menu
http://www.xlobby-france.com/forums/ind ... topic=2659
C-moi

Postby dgemily on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:10 am

the french web site and forum is done by the french community of xlobby since 3 years !!!

I was trying to keep a post ( up to date) with all release from the french team, but of course there are more information, on the french website and forum, but we can't translate all information and some application are specific for french users.
but for the moment, the french forum and developpments are very "quiet" we are waiting to see what is going on next xlobby.....

here is the post : http://www.xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1979

anyway, if you need some help for a french release, just, post on this forum and we will try to answer soon as possible...
dgemily

Postby dalanik on Fri May 25, 2007 9:46 pm

C-moi wrote:This week, you can read 2 news :
- a new plugin Xphotos by TocàToc
http://www.xlobby-france.com/forums/ind ... entry32261

Did anoyone english-speaking try to use and understand this plugin? I tried the docs with google translate but it returns garbage which is hard to understand. I have no idea what this plugin does or tries to achieve...

Or would any kind soul write short docs in english (at least what it does!) or try to translate docs from French?

D,
dalanik

Postby dgemily on Sat May 26, 2007 10:37 am

Dalibor, I didn’t try this plugin, so I need to find some free time to test it and build an english documentation….
I can’t promise to you when I will do it, but I will add it to my "list to do” ;)
Anyway, if you need some information in live, or some small translations you can contact me by msn or on the irc chat room…

Later
dgemily

Re: What exactly is the French Xlobby?

Postby R32 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:52 pm

Is it possible to get a translation of XMenu or some docs? This looks like a great addition to Xlobby!!!
R32

Postby dgemily on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:27 pm

R32 wrote:Is it possible to get a translation of XMenu or some docs? This looks like a great addition to Xlobby!!!

there isn't really a doc even in french but the plugin is comming with a skin example: http://www.france.xlobby.com/plugins/Xmenu.zip
dgemily

Postby R32 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:02 pm

Guess I just don't understand the included INI since I don't read french. Perhaps I'll try BabbleFish or some other translator
R32

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Wow...XMenu is really 8) . I'm slavitating just thinking how to use it...revamping my skin in development. And I thought it be ready soon...gees.
Marbles_00

Postby dgemily on Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 pm

R32 wrote:Guess I just don't understand the included INI since I don't read french. Perhaps I'll try BabbleFish or some other translator

ok, I didn't test yet this plugin, I will try to check it...
dgemily

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:25 pm

Marbles_00 wrote:Wow...XMenu is really 8) . I'm slavitating just thinking how to use it...revamping my skin in development. And I thought it be ready soon...gees.

Marb, have u used this? what does it do? I spotted this one on your plugin list and would like to know if it can do what im set to do. Im making "bearskin" and i want to have XMB (cross media bar) type of navigation in categorized menu, like in playstation 3 or PSP, i was thinking to add XMB support to xpert, but saw this one...
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby Marbles_00 on Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:47 pm

Marb, have u used this? what does it do?

I've only played around with it with the skin that came with it. It's menu items that spin in a 3D circular formation, either clockwise or counter-clockwise. The item closest is the selection. Last I played with it, it is pretty limited in its abilities, and I'm not sure how to add more menu graphic selections.

It is a real neat plugin and concept though, and would be well worth while completing. Hopefully the developer will...or maybe he has, as I haven't kept up on it in the last little while.
Marbles_00