xLobby Document Library

Information related to the pre-release commercial version of xlobby

xLobby Document Library

Postby wesblack on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:01 am

xLobby Doument Library.

Steven has built a really incredible interactive Document Control Library to create xLobby's new Owners Manual and documentation file management system. It allows both of us and Calrad employees to create and change, modify documents on the fly and even convert them to PDF files instantaneously. Here is just a peek so that you know how we are building out the details of the future xLobby products.

Wes Black \ Calrad
8)
wesblack

Postby smarty on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:08 pm

Good News!!! Glad to hear that documentation is coming along!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLEASE include some Hints/Notes about about bringing screens/event groups/buttons/other components/etc from older (pre-Calrad) Xlobby to the latest Xlobby version.

I (and I expect a number of others) have a very nice/semi-usable older Xlobby setup that I had pieced together with limited documentation (so I am not terribley sure that I have really done things are best as they could be done).

If the new documentation included some pointers to convert my older screen to the latest Xlobby, you would "hook" yourself another Xlobby customer for sure!!!

Thanks for listening!!
smarty

Postby S Pittaway on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:30 pm

i dont think thare are that many changes...

if you set it to use your old vid/music player my skin worked ok apart from the "play" command i need to change it to use an external player.

Sean.
S Pittaway