Some ideas

Got an idea, post it here

Some ideas

Postby jpoveda on Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:09 am

There are some ideas for new versions.

Could we have a overlayed infoscreen?. Could we have a row input on category definitions as we have with collumns?.

Thanks a lot.
jpoveda

Postby Colby on Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:46 am

whats an overlayed info screen?
create it.

why do you need a row input? resize the category box or use page up or page down keys.
Colby

Postby jpoveda on Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:02 am

Hi Colby,

Thanks a lot for your help. Some times I know that I have on my mind and I forget people don't.

About the row input the solution is modify aspect ratio. So, if I want to see a category in a 2x6 grid I have to set up the category with 2 columns and then modify aspect ratio. I think it should be easier with a row input but it doesn't matter, I can do it with aspect ratio field.

About the overlayed info screen, when I'm setting up a category I can put an info screen (In info screen field) to showing details about selected item, so, when I press enter over selected item xlobby launchs a not overlayed screen. I'd like thist screen was overlayed. I don't knopw how to do it because I think the only way to do it is creating a filetype definition wich launch a girder event that launch a xlobby event whit the overlay screen. The problem is that then, I can't launch f.e. bsplayer with an execute category event because I return to filetype definition who launch girder event etc. I think it should be easier that I try to do. I don't know if it's clear, it's very dificult for me to explain in english.
jpoveda