movie star rating feature.

Skin graphics and skinning help

movie star rating feature.

Postby S Pittaway on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:50 pm

you seem to display it using a specific id but i dont know how to add to a list.

if you use the user rating built into the new release, is there anyway of displaying it in a category?

i used to show my ratngs when i was displaying a list like this -

rating.jpg
S Pittaway

Re: movie star rating feature.

Postby wesblack on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:31 am

Sean,

This was just our first introduction to the stars rating feature, we have additional functionability to add. Thanks for your feedback.

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Postby stevenhanna6 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:14 am

there is no way to do this right now like the screenshot, but it introduces some interesting ideas about having a slider control in a list in the future.

I guess a way to fake it would be if I made a way to mark a field off as an "image" then it would read in the value of the field as the image you want to display. But you wouldn't be able to adjust it from the list view....and you would have to make an additional command to save the image field data.
stevenhanna6

Postby S Pittaway on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:36 pm

if you could make it display the stars in the cat it would be great...

to be honest, i wasent expeting the slider style click, a simple toggle would be more than enuff (i am a remote control user so sliders are out for me anyway).

If you could show it in the cat and have a toggle stars function ( * - ***** and back to * ) it would be great.

it would be another plugin removed :)
S Pittaway