My starting page

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

My starting page

Postby csander on Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:18 am

I used some clipart from clipart.com and turned them into partially transparent buttons (and did highlight versions too - movies above is selected). I'm looking for better images. This was just to get something done quickly. I like the popcorn and exit one, but the others I'm not that crazy about. Anyone know of a good place to get clipart?

I did the background in Paint Shop Pro using custom gradients and textures and a flood fill. The xlobby text is also using a partially transparent texture as well. I probably should have made the text a seperate image, but I merged it into the background.

In the process of doing all this I made about 2 dozen background images and a few more buttons. I'll probably get these all posted on my website at some point so others can use them if they want.

More to come. I haven't done any of the other pages yet, but this is my holiday project.

Chris
Last edited by csander on Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
csander

Postby csander on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:54 am

Version 2. I tried out some new clips that I liked better, although I would really like some that are all the same style. I might just have to make my own, but that is for another day.

Time to move on to other screens.
csander