Weather images not loading. for the "HeavyMetal"

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

Weather images not loading. for the "HeavyMetal"

Postby Dominicanchico on Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:10 pm

For some reason after downloading- unziping and installing the images they still do not load to the weather forecast area. I followed all the instalation prosedures. any tips?

Another thing, I'm I able to use zooplayer as my defauld music player instead of winamp.. if so, how can I do this? Is it a good idea?
Dominicanchico

Postby BaddaBing on Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:52 pm

HeavyMetal does not use the default weather plugin. Did you copy the XoapWeather directory to the xlobby/plugins directory?

If you have installed the XoapWeather plugin is it working? Are variables such as temp and humidity showing?

Is it just the images not showing? If this is the case you may have the weather images incorrectly installed. The weather images (0.png, 1.png, 2.png, etc, etc.) should be in the //xlobby/plugins/XoapWeather/Images directory and not in another subdirectory.
BaddaBing

YYYYEEESSS

Postby Dominicanchico on Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:52 am

Hey thanks... for some reason I had al the pics located inside the XoapWeather folder on another folder called "skinny".. why? I don't know. so what I did was cut the pics from that folder and paste them back where they bellonged. Thanks again.

Do you know anyhthing about using zoomplayer as my default music player instead of winamp?
Dominicanchico

Postby BaddaBing on Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:46 am

WinAmp and FooBar have been selected because of their ability to support multiple soundcards and zones (a feature no other htpc front end currently offers) as well as their sound quality. If you decide to go with ZoomPlayer as your audio player you will be on your own in getting it to work - a search of the forums doesn't show anyone using it for audio.
BaddaBing