ZP with Divx not minimizing

Help each other out

ZP with Divx not minimizing

Postby Scarpad on Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:13 am

After you select to playe the Divx File Zoomplayer starts but does not come to the top I have to minimize XLobby . It works with a DVD ripped to the Hard Drive but not playing from the Divx file. Can anyone make some suggestions?
Scarpad

Postby Twit on Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:40 am

I have the same problem.

I use girder to trigger a zoomplayer to top command 10 seconds after i hit the play button. Not ideal but it works!
Twit

Postby Scarpad on Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:59 pm

Wow nice to hear from Someone in South Africa. Could you give me some details on that girder setup? Also I was wondering if there was an alternative to Zoomplayer fro Xlobby that would handle divx better?
Scarpad

Postby Twit on Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:27 pm

There is a tutorial in the tips section for girder , but in the new experimental xlobby you have to SET a trigger in the events manager.

Basicaly the "play movie" button plays the movie and triggers a command in girder to wait 10 seconds (Alarm timer plugin) then send a "alt + something" command to zoomplayer.

I am at work now so cannot remember the key stroke for zoom but it is in the key section of zoom.

Later
Simon.

PS I posted a tip in the tip section for remotes and pasted my GML file there. The zoom to top is in there.
Twit