Just a few questions

Help each other out

Just a few questions

Postby mattdisaster on Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:08 am

Hey All-

I've begun skinning again and it's starting to come together nicely, but over the last batch of alphas and exe updates I've fallen outta touch with a few things, maybe someone might be able to clear up some problems/questions I have.

1.) On my movie page I'm looking to have two buttons (switches to be exact) Play and Open. I'de like them to work the same exact they do in the music section except for movies, simple huh. Well this is where I run into a snag, how do I go about making the buttons stay highlighted showing that they are on or off. Once I change them over to the movie events they wont hold their "status".

2.) So on the movie page I have all my movie displayed very close to how jowaldo's skin is set up, except i dont have the buttons to switch over at the top, this might be asking to much of xlobby but this is what I'm looking for. I have a few box sets which are mixxed into the normal dvds. Normally if you click on a box set it will change the contents on the screen to the episodes and then you'de click on the one you wanted to watch and it would load like any normal dvd. But I'de like to have it so, that when the "open" button is selected it goes into the directory structure showing the episodes, then once i click on one of those it brings me to the actual "dvd info screen". Right now if I even click on a box set with the "open" (or the "play") feature on it crashes xlobby(funny thing though, if i open another dvd and then hit the next page till i hit the box set it will show me the coverart i have set up for the main entry and any info with it).

3) And if that wasnt asking to much here's something else (I have a feeling this is turning into a request heh). On the dvd info screen I have a section that displays the plot info, most of the time the plot info is to large for the the window so it gets cut off and pushed onto various "pages" so to speak. Is there a way to set up 2 buttons that will allow me to show the other pages? I'm pretty sure there is, but let's be honest, I'm a bit slow sometimes.

Since this is the second time I've written this and its 4 am and I havent slept in a very very very long time I'll end my post, I hope it was clear enough, and any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot in advance!

-matt
mattdisaster