Fee Assistance Sought!

Speak your mind

Fee Assistance Sought!

Postby teamplus on Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:51 pm

All suggestions would be appreciated on the best approach toward the final goal of security, HTPC, automation, video surv and audio in my pre-wired home (2XRG6, 2XCat5 and 6 shielded audio wire throughout). I am using HAL for home automation and would like to use XLobby as the front end for everything.

My initial questions are:

1) I would eventually like LCD's (for multi-purpose use - internet, TV, Movies, etc.) at 10-12 locations. Would it be best to set this up to have actual clients cabable of keyboard and mouse entry at each location or better to just setup the video display of the host and control the locations via ppc setup as the client? Or, other suggestions?

2) If my System has 4 computers - one as the host, one as the media server/PVR, one for HAL and one for video surv, then can XLobby be setup to control this kind of environment?

If anyone has complete experience in what I am trying to accomplish here, preferebly with knowledge of HAL and XLobby and would be interested in a fee-consultant arrangement please email me at mailto:teamplus@msn.com.

Thank-you.
teamplus