A bit confused here.....

Help each other out

A bit confused here.....

Postby fizzasist on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:15 pm

I am running 2.0.7353.3 right now and it says it is an expired version so I need to update to the latest but when I go to the download section I find that this version IS the latest one so what am I doing wrong?

I will most likely purchase the program but I have a few bugs to work out first and if I can't get them fixed, I am not going to use the software.......I also have a lot of clients that would like the program but again, it must work properly.

What am I doing wrong?
fizzasist

Re: A bit confused here.....

Postby sharp_1 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:57 pm

I believe the trial period is over. There was a window of opportunity when you could purchase xLobby for $200 per license but that time has since expired.

If you would like to continue to use the old versions of xLobby you can. Just go to my xLobby help pages. Maybe you can get that up and running well enough for your needs...but you'll have to put some work into it.

Good luck with whatever you decide...we are here to help if you need.
sharp_1

Re: A bit confused here.....

Postby fizzasist on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:04 am

That's a bummer because I had the skin tweaked EXACTLY how I liked it and almost everything was working right.....guess I am back to the drawing board. I really liked some of the newer features too......oh well.

Thanks for the help! I REALLY appreciate it!!!!!

I will probably be LIVING on this forum for a while so I hope you guys don't get sick of me! Ha ha

Take care.....
fizzasist