EQ Plugin and other questions

Speak your mind

EQ Plugin and other questions

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:00 pm

Does anyone have the eq plugin or know where to get it? I saw a post that indicated that it was part of the Heavy Metal skin, yet when I last looked at that skin, I did not find the plugin.

Also what version of Winamp will that plugin work with? I heard it will not work with Winamp 5 and above, is that correct?

Currently I'm using Winamp 5.08, and I've noticed that the repeat and shuffle toggles do not appear to work. Has anyone else noticed this, or could it be just my skin I'm designing. I've looked at the Heavy Metal skin and Colby's and I don't see anything different, but somehow I may have made a blunder. That's why I don't want to write this to the Bugs section yet.
Marbles_00

Postby BaddaBing on Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:58 pm

The EQ function is now integrated into Xlobby - no need for a plug in. An addvantage over the old plug in is that it now also supports multiple zones. The EQ function in all my skins utlizes the integrated EQ function. Just take a look at the at the events associated with each control in the EQ and you will figure it out.
BaddaBing

Postby Marbles_00 on Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:16 pm

Thanks Buddabing, I've been trying to play with the EQ settings, but now that is creating some other problems (see the bug section).

As for the repeat and shuffle control, it was working. I just needed to restart Xlobby before it took effect (reload Winamps to gain control).

Thanks again.
Marbles_00