Date triggers

Got an idea, post it here

Date triggers

Postby QTips on Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:08 am

Would it be possibel to complete the date triggers ?

I will use it to create a scrolling newsfeed that changes subject every minute
QTips

Postby Colby on Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:15 pm

whats a date trigger? Would this let me use my record tv event on a specific date?
Colby

Postby dgemily on Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:58 pm

just, to inform you, Ptrinchi is writing a plugin "Xevent" to launch an event with a specific date and time, you can also specify a variable everyday or everymonth...
there is also a command for this plugin, to create a trigger via xlobby with a specify date and time and an other command to launch the event in xxx min.
the plugin gives the possibility to receive imformation via a script or something else to launch an event: example if your hard disk is full, your script or codes should send information to the plugin to launch an overlay alert... but for the moment there is a bug that it prevent to use it correctly : look at this theard : http://www.xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2368

Later,
dgemily

Postby QTips on Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:05 pm

Colby: it's located under triggers where you find triggers for sendmessage hardbuttons and so on

dgemily: cool :)
I have an idea to make a alarmfunctionscreen.Then I can eat dinner in livingroom,set alarm for one hour and get a beautysleep on the sofa without sleeping away all evening
QTips