Functional commandline switches for File Types

title says it all

Functional commandline switches for File Types

Postby jowaldo on Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:57 pm

I thought it would be helpful for some people if we created a list of functional (in the latest builds) commandline switches we use to get different apps to work through the file types tab.

Most people for example use Zoomplayer with the following switches:

/f %playlist%

That is a very basic one that just tells zoomplayer to play the selected movie fullscreen. I know it can get much fancier than that, so please post what you may be using.

I use zoomplayer with the following switches:
/MOUSEOFF /F /Q

That hides the mouse pointer, makes it fullscreen, and that it automatically quits when its done playing.

If you use TheaterTek please post here what works for you, I know there has been lots of confusion with that as to what works or not.

Here are some helpful links for command line switch info:

Zoomplayer : http://www.inmatrix.com/zplayer/parameters.shtml

TheaterTek: http://www.theatertek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4826
jowaldo

Postby Tracie on Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:58 pm

Great idea.

I use Theater Tek & the only one that I use is the /RES 1920 1080 (you can enter the resolution of your choice where the 1920 1080 is). What happens is, my desktop res is set at 856x480 & when TheaterTek is started, it automatically changes the resolution to 1920x1080. When TheaterTek is closed it automatically changes it back to the desktop res. I tried the feature that Powerstrip has that will basically accomplish the same thing, but had trouble with it working correctly & consistently. Doing it via the TT command line switch works perfectly, every time.
Tracie

Postby jowaldo on Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:16 pm

So you don't need any other commands at all for TT?
jowaldo

Postby Tracie on Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:29 pm

I don't, no. The way that Steven set things up in the last few releases made it very, very easy to set up TT in Xlobby. That switch is the only one that I need to add to what's already there. Here is what the full command line looks like in the TheaterTek setup (under F2 options):

/RES 1920 1080/AP 2 /PATH %playlist%

The /RES 1920 1080 is the only part that I added, the rest was already there & set up. Like I said, it works perfectly every time TT launches, so I'm a happy camper. :D
Tracie