Article on Xlobby & CTpvr

Speak your mind

Article on Xlobby & CTpvr

Postby hvcpvr on Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:43 pm

I found this article on CTpvr & Xlobby. I could not read the language and it would not translate so I don't know what they're saying. If some who can read it would post a summary here that would be great.

http://www.markieshome.nl/modules.php?o ... file=index
hvcpvr

Original Post From CTpvr.com

Postby andylaurence on Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:29 am

This was the first post about it at the CTpvr.com forums ....

http://ctpvr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32

Cheers,
Andy
andylaurence

Postby ThE ScReW on Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:37 pm

Indeed this topic is started in the forum from Mark and i about CTpvr working toghether with xlobby.

It says that xlobby doens't have a standard pvr function but that ctpvr works good with xlobby.

Greetz
ThE ScReW

Postby jowaldo on Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:05 am

i just ran the text through babelfish and this is what i got...

it didn't translate perfect, but gives you an idea of what it says

Xlobby are freeware HTPC application with the freedom in making skins (adapted graphic layout) as a large pluspunt. CTpvr are also freeware application with which TV can be taken programma's by means of the EPG (electronic programme guide). This two programma's work perfectly with each other together. CTpvr take your favoriete TV programma's, TV programma's there can be put on pause and is even a possibility of rewinding. Your TV programs guide by means of your EPG (electronic programme guide) by means of XMLTV for never more something at missing. Xlobby are HTPC programme with which already your music, TV, Foto's, it films, games, etc. by means of a beautiful interface be to serve. With Xlobby skin heavymetal it sees and seems perfectly it have devised for the CTpvr (to see for screenshot) it seems on a stereo/rackmount and has been devised as touchscreen and or mouse interface. To download in 4:3 and 16:9 formats to see below what there is necessary CTpvr and Xlobby together leave work plus left for further information and the necessary downloads.
jowaldo