category advances 1 item at a time

Got an idea, post it here

category advances 1 item at a time

Postby bfauska on Mon May 01, 2006 9:21 am

I would love it if the category could advance one item at a time instead of whole pages. In particular I would like to be able to have the center item in a catagory display be the selected one and when I scroll in any direction the catagory scrolls around the selection box instead of the selection box scrolling around the screen. I have asked for this before but I don't think I was as clear and I may have asked for more at the same time. It seems like with the new speed fix this would be easier than it would have been in the past because the catagories are capable of scrolling much faster now than they used to be.

I hope this makes sense and seems usefull to more people than just myself. Thanks for the consideration.

Later,
Brian
bfauska

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Mon May 01, 2006 12:27 pm

There are category event for next item as well as next page, suit yourself.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby jowaldo on Mon May 01, 2006 4:02 pm

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:There are category event for next item as well as next page, suit yourself.

Yup... this is already a feature :)
jowaldo

Postby jowaldo on Mon May 01, 2006 9:12 pm

jowaldo wrote:
P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:There are category event for next item as well as next page, suit yourself.

Yup... this is already a feature :)

sorry i just realized what you were askin for..

you basically want the highlighted part to stay in the same place, while everything else moves... right?
jowaldo

Postby bfauska on Tue May 02, 2006 12:58 am

EXACTLY. Thanks for unlocking this, of course now that means I have two posts asking for the same thing. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to lock and/or delete this thread and only use the new one I started that was a little clearer.

Later,
Brian
bfauska