newbie - help re xlobby client - photos with colby skin

Speak your mind

newbie - help re xlobby client - photos with colby skin

Postby nhegde on Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:28 pm

I have been using xlobby for about 4 weeks now. Read through the beginning manual and the very helpful forms. Done some customizations etc. I am running into the following issues and would greatly appreciate help/direction/advice. I am using a touchscreen client (in mimic mode) as a remote control (using a tablet pc and nomal client interface not ppc)

-In the photos database when I click on a photo the photo zooms and is displayed fullscreen. When I do it from my touchscreen, the fullscreen is displayed on the touchscreen but not not the main screen.

-When I use slideshow, it is exactly the opposite of the above. The slideshow shows up on the main screen and not the touchscreen

Any suggestions on getting it to display the zoom and slideshow on both screens using the client. If I cannot get it on both screens, I would appreciate it if I could at least get it consistently on the main screen. Thanks for your help in advance

Also, I am using mimic function which works great. Is there any function to also get the reverse functionality. i.e. When I insert a dvd, my screen on the server automatically goes to Theatertek. Have not figured how to make the client switch to that screen automatically.

Thanks again.
nhegde