Foobar and trying to go to an IP address

Speak your mind

Foobar and trying to go to an IP address

Postby Vaporware on Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:38 am

I was showing off Xlobby to a friend and while I was playing and selecting different music selection Xlobby displayed a strange error which had a reset button that I pressed and everything 'seemed' to go on just fine playing music. Afterwards I did a Ctrl-Esc and looked at Foobar and it had in its playlist an IP address of 219.122.224.237:8000. This translates to a Asia-Japan address. Now I only use FooBar for Xlobby and I was pretty sure the play list in FooBar was empty before. This looks like an attempt of something in xlobby using foobar to talk to the outside world and a specific address. I do remember showing my friend the radio buttons and how you can get net radio stations so it maybe one of these buttons that I pressed and did not get a station. Not sure. Since I'm clueless sometimes I was wondering if someone could clue me in if this might be a problem ?
Thanks, Tom :)
Vaporware

Postby Vaporware on Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:44 am

Okay. Answered my own question. It appears to happen when I use Foobar and select one of the default net radio stations (like jazz) that are setup in Burlwood skin. Does net radio stations work with Foobar or do I have to use Winamp ?

Thanks,
Tom :)
Vaporware