xlobby with zoomplayer issues

Help each other out

xlobby with zoomplayer issues

Postby el_cabong on Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:45 pm

i have it working near perfect now... the only issue i have is queing files...

i have set up a button that calls to an event:

rand:0 "/queue:%tvshows>parameter%" /vol:100 /q

if the player is closed, it opens and starts to play the file selected...
if already open and playing a file, it will queue the selected file 3 times, but still function normally... i cant figure it out... i just want to know how/what is making it que 3 times instead of once

also, i am having trouble putting in a progress bar for the movie, as to skip ahead or back during playback... any insight would be helpful

*******edit F7 fixed this*********
also, i cant remember how to make it so that the only thing showing is the video for zoomplayer, i dont want the file, edit skin that borders the video, i have found a slight fix for this, F6, although it has a hand in the upper left and this arrow thing in the bottom right of the video, which i used to have it set up it would show only the video....

any help is appreciated, please help me figure this out... very frusterating
el_cabong

Postby packstlaurent on Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:56 pm

Perhaps using this plugin can solve your problems :

XZoomPlayer

In the archive there is the plugin with a read me file in english (sorry for the bad language...) and a skin

Pack.
packstlaurent

Postby el_cabong on Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:03 am

thanks for the link, but i would like to do this without a plugin if possible... and there is probably a way.. but i will look into using the plugin as a last resort to get it working properly

any other insight?
el_cabong

Postby lar282 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:20 am

I think its a setting in zoomplayer but I can't remember wich one.
I would post a mess in zooomplayer forum if I where u. blight always ansers.
http://forum.inmatrix.com/index.php?s=1 ... howforum=2

//Lasse
lar282

Postby tswhite70 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:45 pm

Try using /ADD instead of /QUEUE and see if that helps. Oh yeah, if I remember right there's something weird with quotes and spaces, if the path isn't in quotes then spaces denote separate items. Maybe the quotes aren't getting passed correctly in your command line? The other thing is that ZP will queue all the video files in the path - so if your queueing a DVD directory like: C:\Movies\The Matrix, and under The Matrix folder you have a normal ripped DVD structure - ZP will not only queue the .ifo but also each .vob. Forcing DVD mode (/DVD) in the command line may modify this behaviour, I don't really know.

Use /F in your command line to force fullscreen or /F:2 to force fullscreen on second monitor.

ControlBar settings are under AdvancedOptions\ControlBar\Settings in ZP.

Also you might let us know what version of ZP your running. The ZP forums are a wealth of information and Blight is always helpful...

good luck,
tsw
tswhite70

Postby el_cabong on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:17 am

the version is 4.51 RC1, i will post there as well to see about solving this... anyone know why the control bar will only come up when it is at full screen, will not come up for windowed mode... even though i have it unchecked that it will only work in full/zoom mode
el_cabong

Postby el_cabong on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:45 am

i got the control bar working by offsetting it below the window and unchecking the player is on top of everything, aparently it has the control bar and video as two separate windows....

as far as the que issue, still not resolved... any help is appreciated
el_cabong