New Versoin of Xlobby is playing kung fu with my Remote Wond

Help each other out

New Versoin of Xlobby is playing kung fu with my Remote Wond

Postby bymyhand on Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:34 pm

I have already posted a bug but maybe one of you guys have already seen this and found a solution. I have a remote wonder and I just upgraded to the newest version of xlobby. The new version seems to now have the remote wonder functionality built right into xlobby. This would normally be pretty cool but it actually interferes with the normal operation of my remote. Every time I press a directional button it presses it twice in xlobby and whenever I press the power button it goes right to the exit screen. This is QUITE annoying because I can’t really move around with my remote anymore and every time I close out of my dvd software with the power button it goes right to the exit screen. Then if I close my remote wonder application my remote will now work correctly in xlobby but nowhere else. So then I was like “well I will just go back to my old version” but alas, I cannot do that because the version I have is expired. Then I even tried to copy just some of files over from the old copy to make it work. But even just copying the exe and the two dlls to make it startup did the same thing with the remote. So I am suck having to use the mouse emulator to move around in xlobby and then I also have to close the exit screen and go all the way back to the menu I was in to play something else. I would really appreciate it If someone has an a answer to this issue because this is really a pain to deal with. :( The last version I know that worked was released on 4/6/07.
bymyhand

Re: New Versoin of Xlobby is playing kung fu with my Remote Wond

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:31 pm

cant u just kill remote wonder app when starting lobby and relaunch it when exiting... (all this ofcourse automaticly)
P3rv3rt B3ar

Re: New Versoin of Xlobby is playing kung fu with my Remote Wond

Postby bymyhand on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:34 am

No because I use the power button on my remote to kill my emulators and dvd software. If I kill the app that doesn't work because xlobby is still open.
bymyhand