DVD Profiler HELP

Speak your mind

DVD Profiler HELP

Postby bmoore090909 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:57 pm

Ok, I am trying to setup XLobby with thumbnails of my movies Ive ripped full quality to my hard drives to select on demand.

So I setup DVD Profiler (as I know how) and savied it. I then imported the DB to XLobby. I followed the directions on the xlobby site. And it worked...well, the thumbnails showed up anyways.

But I got to thinking...how does the program know where the files for the dvds are? I never typed in a target path or anything to direct xlobby to the right place. Is this done in profiler or xlobby setup? All I did in DVD Profiler was tell the program which movies i did have, then exported. I didnt tell them where they were located on my hard drive. When I click on the thumbnail in xlobby it just says "not online."

How do I fix this? How can I tell xlobby or profiler where the movies are on my hdd?

Thanks!
bmoore090909

Postby bmoore090909 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:50 pm

anyone help?

I just want to know how xlobby or profiler finds the dvds on the hard drive.. im a total newbie to these programs and if im totally on the wrong track, someone please HELP! :)

All I did was search within profiler and find my movies..then I saved it like the page on the xlobby help page showed me. Then i imported it (just like it said). The artwork shows up fine but when I click on it it just says "not online" (or something to that effect).

Im guessing Im missing something big here. But Ive searched and no posts really get that basic. Can someone get REALLY basic here for me? How do I link the artwork and profiler with the movies on my hard drive? Was it the way I entered the movies into profiler in the first place? Did I do that wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!
bmoore090909

Postby rubbah on Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:31 pm

rubbah

Postby bmoore090909 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:53 pm

wow..thanks
bmoore090909