Show Playlists in a Category with Intuitive control

Got an idea, post it here

Show Playlists in a Category with Intuitive control

Postby samsonlov on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm

A playlist category screen something like this one http://xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6322&p=45072&hilit=playlist+delete#p45072 would really clean-up the playlist manage function of XLobby.

Maybe at the same time you could fix the playlist delete function - it deletes the wrong playlist - very frustrating to have a playlist deleted after spending 2+ hours creating it. :oops:
samsonlov

Re: Show Playlists in a Category with Intuitive control

Postby S Pittaway on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Wow, ive not seen that screen for a while :)

that was probably the closest i came to having a fully finished skin, i havent had playlists for a long time! :)

i was making good progress on "Black" (http://xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6856&p=48611&hilit=a+fruity+skin#p48611)...

...but then i finally took the plunge and updated to V3 so needed to strip out the millions of plugins it was using, not making bad progress most of the simple screens now look the way i want :)
S Pittaway

Re: Show Playlists in a Category with Intuitive control

Postby samsonlov on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:01 am

Yeah, it's funny to see our old skins - especially seeing the way we used to have to do things, and now there are easier ways - like reflections to name one.

I spoke to Wes and Steven about some playlist enhancements today - hopefully Steven will have some "fixes" soon, and we'll all get much more use out of XLobby's music functions.

Funny, your "black" skin looks a bit like my "black" skin - mine is "icon" based - no "menu" on the menu page - It may never be finished (I'm always changing something.)- but it works well for me.

I really liked your "Polaroid" picture viewer effect - very nice.

Maybe you can check my posts on Mantis and bump the ones you agree should be higher priority.

Thanks,
Samson
:)
samsonlov